|Circulation (Rate Base)||222,629|
MIZZOU magazine is distributed to members of the Mizzou Alumni Association and all graduates of the University of Missouri, including:
- School of Accountancy
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- College of Arts and Science
- Trulaske College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- Graduate School
- Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs
- School of Health Professions
- College of Human Environmental Sciences
- School of Journalism
- School of Law
- School of Informational Science and Learning Technologies
- School of Medicine
- School of Music
- School of Natural Resources
- Sinclair School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
Additionally, MIZZOU is mailed to 2,927 households in 130 foreign countries.
Circulation based on the Fall 2016 issue, published Aug. 31, 2016. A letter of authentication is available from the Publisher based on U.S. Post Office mailings.
Readership studies demonstrate that MIZZOU has 1.32 readers per household (95 percent confidence interval equals ± .07 reader), giving the magazine a total pass-along reach of 293,870 engaged, involved readers.